What are common symptoms?
- Pain on the bottome of heel bone
- Red or purple bruising
What can cause a brusied heel?
- Repetitive pounding of the foot
- Wearing loose fitting shoes
- Walking or running on hard surface
- Stepping on hard stone
- Physical examination by preferred podiatrist
- Prescribe anti-inflammatory medication
- Compression stockings for affected heel
- Apply ice to affected area
- Custom molded orthotics
We, United Foot and Ankle, strive to give our patients the best treatment options. If you or any loved ones are experiencing similar symptoms, please feel free to contact our office at (732) 979-2035. We are located in East Brunswick, Keyport, Old Bridge, Perth Amboy, and Bayonne. We look forward to seeing you.