There are many cases among children and teenagers that experience pains in their lower extremities that may cause malalignment problems as well.
What causes these growing pains?
- Flat feet or feet that point to the outside
- Children who are knock-kneed
- Tight muscles or muscle tiredness
- Poor posture
What are common symptoms?
- Pain with physical activities
- Premature fatigue
- Muscle aches and pain
- The onset of pain increases towards the nighttime
- May experience lower back pain
- Examination by preferred podiatrist
- Highly recommend more supportive shoewear
- Cast for custom molded orthotics
- Refer to physical therapy
We, United Foot and Ankle, strive to give our patients the best treatment options. If you or any loved ones are experiencing similar symptoms, please feel free to contact our office at (732) 979-2035. We are located in East Brunswick, Keyport, Perth Amboy, and Bayonne. We look forward to seeing you.