What causes bunions?
- Foot Injuries
- Tight-wearing shoes that may increase symptoms
- Types fo Arthritis
What are some common symptoms?
- Pain and soreness
- Burning sensation
- Stiffness of the affected toe
Some complication may rise from these structural probems in the bone. Some may experience reduce mobility in toe, difficulty walking, and even arthritis as well. Avoiding shoes that cramp feet is one way to prevent the overpronation and further complications.
- Visit you preferred podiatrist
- Physical examination of affected to toe
- Provide pain-relief medication
- Injections to reduce swelling in the joints
We, United Foot and Ankle, strive to give our patients the best treatment options. If you are experiencing similar symptoms, feel free to contact our office at (732) 979-2035. Our offices are located at East Brunswick, Keyport, Perth Amboy, and Bayonne.