Ingrown toenails occur when the edge of the nail starts to grow into the skin srrounding the nail. Common physical signs are redness, swelling, pain, drainage, and may cause infection as well. Treating ingrown nails as soon as possible can prevent worsening symptoms.
- Evaluation from perferred podiatrist
- Examination of nail and surrounding skin
- Provide different treatment options
- Removal of partial nail: numb affected area by injection
- Remove ingrown nail
- Apply an acid to prevent nail from growing back.
We, United Foot and Ankle, strive to provide the best trestment options to our patients. If you are experiencing similar symptoms, please feel free to reach out to our office at (732) 979-2035. Our offices are located at East Brunswick, Keyport, Perth Amboy, and Bayonne. We look forward to seeing you.