Friction is one of main and most common reasons why most foot blisters develop.
Other common causes:
- Fungal infections
- Bacterial infections
- Allergic reaction
- Chemical Exposure
- Sun exposure
- Standing or walking for a long period of time
- Tight shoewear
- Physical examination by preferred podiatrist
- Clean and disinfect blister area
- Drain all fluid from the affected blister
- Apply antibacterial ointment
- Cover blister with bandage or gauze until completely healed
We, United Foot and Ankle, strive to give our patients the best treatment options. If you or any loved ones are experiencing similar symptoms, please feel free to contact our office at (732) 979-2035. We are located in East Brunswick, Keyport, Perth Amboy, and Bayonne.