Several types of arthritis can cause a lot of pain in your feet and ankles. Overtime this condition can worsen and lead to a more severe case.
Different types of arthrities that can affect the feet and ankles?
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Post-traumatic Arthritis
- Tenderness in and around the joint
- Pain when you move it
- Trouble walking, running, or making sudden movements
- Joint stiffness and swelling
- Physical examination by preferred Podiatrist
- Steroid injections to help reduce the swelling
- Anti-inflammatory medication
- Prescribe custom molded orthotics
- May prescribe ankle brace
- Physical therapy
- Surgery if necessary
We, United Foot and Ankle, strive to give our patients the best treatment options. If you or any loved ones are experiencing similar symptoms, please feel free to contact our office at (732) 979-2035. We are located in East Brunswick, Keyport, Perth Amboy, and Bayonne.